Ready For An Epic Adventure? You're In The Right Place...
Since 2020, we have had over 70 athletes finish their first 70.3 triathlon! The majority of those athletes had never done a triathlon prior to joining this program.
When you’re going for those big goals, especially when it’s something you’ve never done before, there is nothing like being a part of a group. With coach guidance and a supportive community, you’ll be setting yourself up for success on race day!
What is the training group all about?
Our beginner training group is an extremely affordable online based coaching program and community of triathletes from around the Midsouth and beyond. The main objective of this triathlon training group is to take beginners and get them to the finish line of a half ironman triathlon while staying injury free. By the time you hit the start line, you will be so prepared it will just feel like a long training day. Secretly, our main goal is to make sure you learn to love the sport of triathlon so it becomes a part of your normal healthy lifestyle. With that, let’s do something epic
NOTE: We also have a more advanced track for those of you who have some tri experience or are seasoned vets doing your first or fastest 70.3. When you sign up just let us know you are not a true beginner and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Weekly training plan tailored to beginners and intermediate triathletes looking to do their first 70.3 distance triathlon.
- Supported by the entire BPC Coaching staff
- Access to our HOPS Online Strength Classes ($29/mo value)
- Weekly Group Track Session (Fast Friday)
- Private GroupMe forum to get answers, motivation, virtual high fives, and organize group training opportunities
- Discounts on BPC Training Camps
- Discounts on BPC Services
- Discounts with team sponsors
- 70.3 Group Preparation Ride (generally 4-6 weeks out from target)
- 1.2 mile open water prep swim
- Pre Race meetup in Augusta
- Coach on site on race day
Webinar Library Topics:
- Equipment – What’s needed, what’s not, and how dialing it in can affect performance
- Dry Land Swim Training (In case of pool closure)
- Training and Racing Nutrition
- Training and Racing Hydration
- The Keys of Injury Prevention
- Recovery Techniques That Actually Work
- Efficient Transitions
- The Mental Side of Training and Racing
- Pre Race Logistics and how to reduce race day anxiety